October 9, 2020
Please click here to view the College’s Fall 2020 Double issue of The Chronicle Newsletter. In this edition, you will find important information including:
- Registration Renewal 2021
- November 5, 2020 AGM Notice & RSVP information
- Friendly Reminder to RSVP for Upcoming Workshop Series on Self-Care
- Notice of Election and Call for Nominations for the College Board
- Approved Online Workshops
- Much more!
The College appreciates your careful reading of The Chronicle.
Please stay tuned and stay in touch. Please attend the self-care workshops. They will also both be available on the website through the registrant portal within a few weeks of the live presentation. These are offered free of charge to registrants given the importance of self-care.
It remains a very busy time. A key priority remains our commitment to continue to provide speedy and reliable updates on all matters of relevance to our registrants and to the regulation of our profession in BC.
Warm regards and best wishes for everyone’s good health.
Andrea Kowaz, Ph.D., R.Psych.