How to File a Complaint
To file a complaint about a registrant of the College, the patient (or their designate) is advised to complete the standard complaint form to ensure all required information is included. You may also submit a letter of complaint but please ensure it contains all of the following information:
- full name
- telephone number (day and evening)
- the full name and address of the registrant(s) involved
- a description of the concerns in as much detail as possible
- your signature and consent for the College to investigate and obtain any necessary records.
Note: If someone other than the patient themselves is making the complaint, the written letter must also include:
- full name of the other party
- contact information
- relationship to the patient
- consent from the patient to access/receive the patient’s clinical records.