If you are in crisis and need immediate assistance call 9-1-1. Please also find below a list of Provincial resources to assist you:
- Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Centre of British Columbia: Call 1-800-784-2433 (toll-free 24/7) or visit http://crisiscentre.bc.ca if you are considering suicide or are concerned about someone who may be
- 310Mental Health: Call 310-6789 (no area code needed, toll-free 24/7). for emotional support, information and resources specific to mental health
- Kids Help Phone: Call 1-800-668-6868 or visit www.kidshelpphone.ca
- Provincial Health Information Line: HealthLinkBC. Call 8-1-1 (toll-free 24/7) or visit www.healthlinkbc.ca.
- Helpline for Children: If you think a child or youth under 19 years of age is being abused or neglected, phone 1-800-663-9122 at any time of the day or night.