Address Change Requests

Please note that address changes are submitted through the registrant portal. Please log onto the portal to notify the College of any changes to your register, directory, and/or practice records address and/or other contact information. A link to the Registrant portal login is located in the top right hand corner of the webpage. Once you login with your user name and password, this feature can be accessed by selecting the “Change Address Information” option on the menu.